Tuesday, July 3, 2012

two times four equals eight

what are 5 passions you have?

i have a passion for my job right now. it sucks a lot of days, but i really love my job. i love the girls i work with. i love the staff i work with. i just love my job. so i stay.  i feel strongly that it is doing good in the world and in the girls lives. so i guess that is passion.

i have a passion for eating good food. (i also have a passion for eating mediocre food and a passion for eating my emotions)

i have a passion for my family. i don't even know if that makes sense, but my family is a huge driving force in my life, and i would not change that for the world.

i have a passion for travel. going to europe reminded me how much i love to travel and how important travel really is for my soul. i love it so much.

i have a passion for kids being kids. sometimes, my ocd kicks in and i get mad at my nieces and nephews for being too rowdy, but usually, that is followed quickly by me regretting it and letting them do it.

0 comments: