Monday, July 2, 2012

six-pick up sticks

what is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

i would say the hardest was death. probably my grandma's. hers was so heart wrenching. it changed the path of my life. it removed an enormous force in my life, which made all the other forces out of whack. i still don't think they are straightened out. it is hard for me to talk about because i have some left over teenage angst and truly do not believe anyone can understand how much i miss her. i do not think anyone can understand how much i needed/need her in my life still. i do not think anyone loved her like i do. i do not think anyone can even understand how amazing she was, or the impact her death had on my life. i know, crazy. but, no matter what anyone else says it will not change my mind.

1 comments:

Chanel Stone said...

i don't think you should have to change your mind about that.

i feel the same way about my grandpa. we had a special relationship, and i still have a hard time with his death. it's been....15 years, and the pain still crushes me like it was yesterday.

i miss him.

i miss your grandma.