Monday, October 6, 2008

TAG!

I am: sad it's getting so cold.
I think: I am always right
I know: I should be sleeping
I am: Tired
I want: To be content
I have: Pretty much all I could ask for
I dislike: not being in control
I miss: my grandma
I fear: strangers in the bushes
I feel: giddy
I hear: the fan on my laptop
I smell: my Scentsy
I crave: Cheesecake Factory
I cry: When I'm extremely angry
I search: craigslist obsessively
I wonder: Where my life is headed...
I regret: Taking my time for granted
I wish: I could go back to only having one job
I love: my "real" job
I care: too much about insignificant details
I always: hum
I worry: not enough, too much
I am not: very patient
I remember: my childhood as idyllic
I believe: I am destined for greatness
I sing: in the car
I don’t: care enough to be nice
I argue: for the sake of arguing
I write: with my Sharpie pen
I win: when I change the rules
I lose: focus a lot
I listen: to music with a good beat
I don’t understand: self harm
I can usually be found: at work. If I'm not at one, it's the other.
I need: lots of sleep
I forget: I can't always be in charge
I am happy: when I only work one shift per day

4 comments:

David and Haylee Skaggs said...

We LOVE Sharpie pens and Scentsy!!!

Penelope said...

LOL, I just tagged you again...this one's different though! Directions are on my blog... :p

pamelasue said...

That was fun...and so you! Loved it.

Alicia said...

Ooo - I'm obsessed with craigslist too! I loved hearing all your answers!