Saturday, October 18, 2008

A window to my soul

Well, today my sister decided to get her hair highlighted. While in line to check out at Sally's, I decided that I wanted a change also. Because highlights would be wasted on my hair (my hair has natural blonde highlights, and is pretty golden brown in the first place) I decided I would put black streaks in.

So, dye-in-hand, we headed back to my sister's house. At the last moment (which was kind of the trend today) I decided to just put in a window of black. I'm really glad I did, mostly because I think I would have had another Fiddle on my hands if I had put in the streaks. So, I now have the change I wanted, but it's subtle enough to not make me regret it. I guess it could be a window to my soul; it's cold and dark =)

1 comments:

Renman said...

We want to see a picture (since we never see you in person).