Thursday, August 19, 2010

i feel it all over my body

have you ever loved someone so much it hurt?  i'm feeling that love right now, but the people i feel it for are people i've never even met.

i have been contemplating life a lot lately. the other night, i laid out under the stars for hours and just thought. i couldn't sleep, my mind was racing. it was a good time, i really needed the thinking. i thought a lot about the children i will one day have, the direction my life is going vs where i want it to go. if it weren't for those sweet, innocent spirits, there is no doubt in my mind that i would spend the rest of my life partying and playing. but i know that's not what i really want.

everyone has to grow up sometime, right?  the only problem is that i feel like i have grown up. this phase is just a passing one. just a place holder, the bridge into the rest of my life.

no matter what my life brings, i am determined to be the best mother my children could wish for. it's the least i can do, right?

along those same lines, i am going to france, baby!!!! i have like 4 or 5ish weeks left, and you are probably wondering how this applies to the rest of the post...hahaha

really, though. one day, i want to settle down and live the dream (house, kids, husband) but for now, i am single and i plan on living it up. how often do you really get the chance to visit france?  i can tell you for myself, not often.

3 comments:

Kim and Heather said...

France sounds so exciting. I am guessing this is just a trip for pleasure!?! I am SOOO glad you have your blog so you can post pictures and keep us updated on your trip?

Lisa said...

What?! France?! WHAT?! More details!!!

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

Latu! I'm blog hopping and look where I ended up! I want to go to France!!! mostly cause I watched Ratatouille the other night and it might be my new favorite movie ever. ok bye!
Tara