Friday, May 28, 2010

i like to talk

so, we've had blankets from castle medical in kailua for almost 20 years. they are stamped "possession of this item outside the hospital consitutes theft." for years, i have assumed my uncle stole them while working there. apparently, though, we actually bought them from the hospital. all these years, i assumed we were thieves, but i was proven wrong today. it's a good feeling. not that i really cared either way, they're my favorite summer blankets :)


it's official; i am not smarter than a fifth grader. i also do not think the same as most of the population polled by family feud.

my nails are banana yellow, and i <3 them :)

i had a dream the other night that like 6 of my teeth cracked in half. i was more concerned that i would be ugly than anything rational.

my nephew calls my grandpa grandpa grape, and my newest nephew baby uncle sila :)

this is my 103rd post. i didn't really think i'd go farther than maybe 20 with this blog, even though it's taken 3 years to get this many :)

i love my blog. i don't see myself ever stopping it, i've got fans to keep happy! and even if i didn't, i still just like to hear (or read) myself talk :)

how quiet/shy you think i am determines how well you do or don't know me. my family will tell you i never shut up, and strangers will tell you about how i never talk. i guess the strangers should read my blog, they'd learn a lot more about me. but that would also be kinda creepy. (haha, i just realized how funny that sounds, especially because i blog stalk strangers, too :)

i am going to malad, idaho for the holiday weekend. in fact, i am staying until thursday, when i have to work next :)

i have a new-found love for the sweet tooth fairy. those cupcakes are amazing, and the new bar that i plan on holding all cupcakes to

i am so excited to see my grandpa, it's been a long time since i was in idaho, and even longer since i spent any real time with him.

today is the official start of summer (maybe not official, but the last day of school for the kids around here) i am so glad to have my small brother around more, i miss him when he has school.

when i was little and it was summer, we would be driven around by my auntie to the different elementary schools to eat the free lunch. we'd go to 5 or 6 until we were all full, and then return home and to our playing :)

i put a thingy on my sidebar that tells me who (or more precisely, where your ip addresses are from) reads my blog. i get tons of random places reading my post walking cast, coming from a google search. i guess that post is pretty high if you search for something on google. i wish i knew what that something was.... anywho, it's a pretty funny post about why you should always do the things you tell others to do, and how things don't always turn out as simple as the doctor makes them sound :)

strangers keep adding me on facebook, and the only friends we have in common are more people i don't think i know. apparently, they all think they know me or this is some sort of conspiracy...

i was awake for a few hours over 40 when i finally went to sleep last night. i slept until 2, and could not be a happier girl :)

once i realized how many smiley faces i had in this post, i decided to add even more :)

2 comments:

squishe said...

I'm glad to see you are alive. Miss you have a good safe trip!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Hahaha I love reading your blog La2..... your randomness so reminds me of me....hahaha