Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Randomness

Well, I like to keep busy. I hate being bored, and the things I do when I am bored usually eat up a lot of gas in my car, money, or just time and effort. (Hence the fiddle.) So, I have been trying to keep busy at work and pick up a lot of extra shifts. The thing that I forgot when picking up all these shifts is how long your day is when you work 16 hours straight.


My daddy's in the hospital right now. It's mostly just the same heart crap he's had since I was in high school. Lots of tests the last few days, and not many answers, but he should be fine.

My 24th birthday is coming up. I am kinda devastated by it. I don't really want to turn 24. I am not even sure why, but I'm just not excited for it. I guess it's a good thing I'll be in Vegas for it. Nothing like a buffet and show to make you feel good about being old :)

I got bitten the other day at work. Through three layers of shirts. It drew Blood. Left a nasty bite mark. (Ok, that's the end of my drama :) I'm now on antibiotics and trying not to be paranoid that I have some weird disease or am now a vampire. A werewolf would be better than Vampire. They at least get a few weeks' break from being crazy. :)

6 comments:

pamelasue said...

Oh Latu, you make me laugh. But I am sorry you got bit..that's just nasty stuff! And 24 is a great age, really. You'll love it.

aisy said...

what? bit? how did you not tell me this story this week??? you're still a baby... 24! I COULD ONLY WISH.

Megan said...

I LOVE being 24!!!! :)

leinani45 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
leinani45 said...

The best thing about being 24: you only have one more year until your insurance premiums go down. ;) lol. When you going to Vegas? Can I tag along?

Chandie said...

24 would be the age I would stay at indefinitely. I think you'll love it. It's a great age! Hope you have a great birthday and a fun time in Vegas! I LOVE Vegas!! Have a frozen hot chocolate for me! :)