Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sun Poisoning

Well, this is the first summer in a while that I have really felt like just laying out and getting dark. (Probably because I was SO frustrated with the winter that never ended this year)


It's also the first time I've ever experienced sun poisoning. *Insert horror-movie scream*


It's awful. I really do pity people who get burned a lot and have to deal with this a lot.


Until my 2nd degree sunburn heals completely (which basically entails me never seeing sunlight) any time I go into the sun, I break out in tiny white blisters all over my shoulders. Somedays, I don't even think about the fact that I'm going outside. Other days, I put on some sunscreen but forget to reapply it. Pretty much, either way, I break out with blisters. There is no escaping it. It is incredibly frustrating, especially because the last thing I feel like doing right now is sitting inside for a week or so until this sunburn can heal.


My life is just so difficult =)

Oh yeah. Also, I got peed on by a dog at a 5th of July BBQ. ><

4 comments:

TheGleeds said...

I HATE sunburns more than anything in the entire world. Let me tell you. I HATE the feeling how you feel you can't move, shower, go anywhere, and feel like a zombie. You know what helps cut the healing time in half?? Drink TONS of water...and drink tons more water....and then drink some more. I promise it will help a lot. Also, go buy a really thick container lotion like Eucerin and put it on every 15 minutes (I know this sounds extreme but I promise it helps) I really hate sunburns so good luck and I hope you feel better soon!! XX

pamelasue said...

Wow. I've never heard of that. I am really, really sorry that happened to you. And the dog pee is pretty awful, too.

Chanel Stone said...

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! La2 got peed on by a dog!!

leinani45 said...

latu!!!
that sucks... sunburn is the worst, esp when it's bad like that. how have you been??? i started a food critic blog. :) you should check it out... eatinginstgeorge.blogspot.com... ;) take care, and call me sometime!
alohas!