Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another smashing round of TAG!

Well, Megan tagged me, and I've never been one to back down from a dare, so here goes.

What I was doing 10 Years ago:
10 years ago, I was just coming back from my first ever experience with GIRLS CAMP. Yeah, it was tons of fun, what with the girls I shared a tent with constantly sneaking off to smoke... Little did I know, as a young, impressionable beehive, that I would go on to attend girls camp for the next 8 years straight...yeah, so what if this is my first year NOT going to girls camp?

What is on my To-Do list today?
I'll do tomorrow.
*Wake up before 9 am (this may not seem hard, but believe me, it is)
*Troll through craigslist and ksl.com to find apartments, then call on said apartments so that when Vili calls to ask about it, I will not feel guilty.
*Call HR and get a new badge
*Go play at Seven Peaks (cross your fingers it's not overcast)
*Go to Talia's house to pick up all the junk I left when I was there last week
*Decide on something fun to do for FHE (like seeing Step-Brothers =)
*Do it

What are 3 habits of mine?
*Turning off lights. I sometimes turn off TOO many lights, which tends to cause contention.
*Humming. I seriously hum constantly to myself (like a crazy person). I never really noticed it (or put two and two together to realize that other people can FOR SURE hear me hum) until the little girl I nannied for started humming all the time. It gets really embarassing when I catch myself humming and realize I've been harmonizing.
*Facial Expressions. I say A LOT with my face.

3 Things you might not know about me:
*Sometimes when I leave messages or get off the phone with someone, I repeat what I said and decide if my voice sounded weird... I think it's probably more weird that I obsess about it than however my voice sounds...
*I am able to cope with, and actually ignore most of my OCD tendencies, but most of the time, it takes a lot less effort to just give in. Especially at work. I love it, because for the most part, it is a completely structured and predictable environment.
*I fell out of our tree house and cracked my head open when I was four. Actually, now that I said that, I didn't crack my head open then. I cracked it open tripping on the only stair in the entire house... I mostly just fell a lot.

4 TV Shows/Movies that I Love:
The Closer
I adore that show. I really am attached to the characters, and it's got a good plot.
10,000 BC I don't care what anyone else says. It's a really good movie with a cute storyline.
Monk I especially love the older seasons. They played into his OCD a lot more then, and it was pretty scary how many parallels I saw between my own OCD urges and Monk's.
Gilmore Girls What can I say? I just love the witty banter, but I'm so incredibly angry that Lorelai and Luke are not married.

4 Books that I Love:
Lord of the Rings
I am absolutely astonished at the entire world and civilizations that Tolkien created. LotR is an entire world that you can escape to any time you wish. The amount of thought and detail he put into his writing is amazing.
The Book Thief This is my favorite book of the hour. It's a really interesting concept.
Chronicles of Narnia Another fantasy land to escape to. This one just comes with its own religious references
The Book of Mormon I feel like the lightning bolts or dagger eyes will come out if I don't list it. =) In all seriousness, it is a book written by my ancestors for my day. How can you go wrong with that?

4 Jobs that I have had:
Trainer at Provo Canyon School
Nanny
Legal Clerk
Concessions at Keauhou Cinemas

5 Places I have lived:
Well, I've moved like 15 times in my life, but it was always between Utah and Hawaii, so:
Salt Lake City, UT
Orem, UT
Kona, HI
Makawao, HI
Kaneohe, HI

5 of my Favorite Foods:
Salad
There is nothing better than a nice, crisp salad
lu pulu If you don't know, I can't really explain. Except that most people say it looks like cat food...
Chili's molten chocolate goodness Who cares about the name? You know what I mean
Thanksgiving Dinner (sans Pumpkin Pie) I feel like it all counts as ONE because you gotta have it all or nothing. Who eats stuffing in the middle of summer?
Macadamia Nut Shortbread MMMmmmm! is all I need to say

Who have I tagged:
Pene
Talia
My mamma
Michelle

1 comments:

pamelasue said...

Those are all so you! That was fun to read.