Tuesday, June 15, 2010

everything changes

well, it seems like my whole world is a different place right now. a week ago today, i was working at provo canyon school, and had every intention of staying there for a long time. the past few days have found me starting a new job. it's interesting being back on the other side of the hiring table.

my favorite part about this new job is that i have yet to be cussed out. i am working customer service, so i know it will happen, but it is nice to not have to worry about that same customer breaking my knee or punching me. the biggest, and by far best thing about my new job is that i have weekends off!!  it's so exciting that i do not have to work sundays anymore, or find coverage saturdays for rugby. the only downside is that i have to wake up at a decent hour nowadays; no more sleeping till 12 or 1pm for me :)

it's a good change, but most importantly a change. it's so easy for me to get comfortable and complacent, i am glad to be able to break that cycle.

in other news, i am going back to school second block this fall.

also, i am going to france.

way excited about both!!

1 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Congrats to you on your new job! Talia just barely left and she was telling us that you and Pene both left that job.... change is difficult sometimes, but you're on to bigger and better things! :) So excited for you going to France.....I went to Paris last year and it was amazing!