Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sickness!!

so, i got strep throat. i have had it before, but o.m.g. this thing kicked my trash this time. i actually forced my sister to take pics of my huge tonsils. i'll email them if you like! but forewarning, they're soooo gross.


i really felt pretty cocky when i first got sick. and seriously, if you have ever had strep, and it's been bad, i judged you. i thought you had to be weak, or a wimp, or something. i did not think a sore throat could bring you down. now, after fever, chills, dizzy spells, body aches, blacking out, tonsillitis, vomiting, migraines, being unable to drink water without excruciating pain, getting sicker after taking medicine, and four days straight in bed unable to sleep, i am remembering how hard it is to humble my stubborn self.

i am sorry if i ever judged you or your sickness. honestly, i have learned a lesson, and i am sure the lesson is not over. my throat still hurts, i still have had headaches all day, i am still dizzy, i am sure that yeast infections are on their way from all the blessed antibiotics, and i cannot imagine what else. i think the biggest thing is that i don't want to imagine.

this post is short and disjointed, but i wanted to share. i really do feel bad for judging you.

6 comments:

leinani45 said...

I don't think that I've ever been sick when you were around. I HATE getting sick... I hope you feel a million times better in the morning. :)

Monica said...

Hahahaha La2 you make me laugh! We never know how bad some things are until we go through them don't we? hahaha

Lisa said...

You poor thing!!!! What a stinky experience! So glad I found your blog!

Claytie and Suzie said...

man, that sounds awful! Hope you feel better soon.

pamelasue said...

We all do that:) Glad you are feeling better and hope you don't get that sick again...no fun:(

The Maumau's said...

HHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're hilarious...STOP JUDGING, it sucks to be on the other side!
Glad you're better!