Tuesday, October 9, 2007

17 inches





Wow. I knew I'd be glad to have my hair (or most of it) gone, but at the same time, I almost miss it already. What can I say, I'm an odd one :)


Here are some after pics. (After the initial cut, not after it's been evened out) Sila, true to form, did not notice anything at all (why are you shaking your head around?) But the funniest reaction I've gotten so far was from the baby of the house (who was observant enough to notice 17 inches of missing hair). His favorite pastime has been to grab handfuls of my hair and play "Giddy up" with them. Well, tonight, just after I cut my hair, he reached up, grabbed a fistful of hair and ran his hand down the length of it. When the hair stopped after only a few (OK, probably 12) inches, he gave me the most shocked/offended face. He had to investigate the rest of my hair, and once he had and realized it was ALL short, he just turned away from me. I guess I'm just not that interesting anymore. :)

5 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

I LOVE it! And Im pretty sure your hair is STILL longer than mine :( why wont mine grow??? haha you look great!! love ya!

pamelasue said...

Wow! That is wonderful. It looks great and it will always grow back which will be consolation when in a day or two you get all weird about cutting it.

pamelasue said...

The end of my comment didn't copy over...I wrote, "ya know I love ya! (and I understand the whole cutting the hair and then growing it out syndrome...only mine isn't pretty anymore when it is long so it will stay short from now on!!)i really do think it looks nice and I love the color also.

Chandie said...

It looks awesome Latu, I can't believe how long it was, I had no idea!! Super cute "short" too :)
-Chandie

leinani45 said...

i totall cut my hair too... i think its that time of year... ;) lookin good hott stuff! WOO HOO!