Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My Dæmon =)

Well, I've decided that I absolutely love the series His Dark Materials, by Phillip Pullman (more commonly known now for the first book, THE GOLDEN COMPASS, which is coming out in the movies on December 7, 2007). Anywho, for all of you who are looking for a book(s) to read, I highly suggest this series (The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and the Amber Spyglass) I really like it, it's a pretty interesting take on fantasy, with different worlds, creatures, and a little bit of science mixed in there.

On the official movie website, I took a survey to find out what my Dæmon was, and here it is! Give me your input!


4 comments:

Claytie and Suzie said...

I tryed to rate your Daemon thing but I hope I didn't mess it up because your daemon changed to a monkey :{ sorry.... I hope you can change it back to that pretty hawk.

pamelasue said...

I guess I put the same as Latu because it changed back to a pretty hawk... I will check out the series but first I have to read Harry Potter AND Eclipse!!!

ClaysJenna said...

Oh man, I got the monkey thing too :) I like the hawk better!!! After I read Eclipse this will be on my list! Thanks, Im always looking for a good read!!!

pamelasue said...

Hey Latu,
I just took the Daemon test and I was the fox, I think it was called Araphon. Anyway, I also just bought the 3 book series and will start reading it tomorrow or Sunday. Jenna loved it. Thanks.