Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Workin 9 to 5

Well, I decided to get a second job. Today was my first day, and I think that it went (overall) well. I am officially the new tracker at one of the Jr. High Schools around here. =) It is very similar, yet very different from my current job, and I'm way excited to see how it goes, and how I end up liking it.


I can tell from the get-go that I have to learn to relax a lot more while there, which will be hard because on Thursdays and Fridays, I will work at the Jr. High, and then at my other work immediately after, but hopefully I will be able to find the balance! Today was a good day, so I'm looking forward to my new job (and realizing that my life will be absolutely filled with Junior High drama. oh Joy!)

3 comments:

pamelasue said...

Wow. I didn't know you had enough hours in your day....how do you do it??? You are amazing. Good luck with the new job. BTW, what is a tracker?

Latu said...

I track attendance patterns throughout the school-truancies, specific kids who are struggling with attendance, etc. I also deal with kids who get sent to In-school Suspension (ISS) and the more at-risk kids. Similar to my other job.

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Congratulations on your new job. You are the perfect person to be a tracker. Make sure you take some time for yourself.